- flour (1/2 kg) or more
- eggs (5)
- sugar (375 g)
- yeast (40 g)
- milk (1 glass)
- rum (1 tablespoon)
- salt (1 knife tip)
- lemon peel
- cow cheese + 2-3 eggs
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cheese roses:
Dissolve the yeast in the milk, mix with the flour and sugar and leave to rise for an hour. When the dough is raised, add eggs one by one, salt, rum, vanilla and lemon peel. Mix everything and knead for 10-15 minutes, then let rise again for 1/2 hour.
Spread a 1.5 cm sheet of dough on the flour board, which is greased with cheese mixed with egg and a little sugar.
Wrap the sheet, forming a roll, which is cut into 8-10 pieces. Which is placed in a round cake shape, greased with butter and lined with flour. Let it rise for another 1/2 hour, then put it in the pan in the oven, where it is kept for 30-40 minutes at the right heat.
You get a good-looking cake, like a bouquet of rosebuds. A few minutes after baking, take it out of the mold, carefully, so that the "roses" remain together, and place on the plate.
Extraordinarily tasty cake with cottage cheese - it simply melts in your mouth!
The cake with cottage cheese made of many buns - rose is very fine and fluffy, it melts in your mouth. This dessert will be to everyone's liking, from small to large! And the recipe is as simple and fast as possible!
& # 8211 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 400 gr of flour (approximately)
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon baking soda
& # 8211 2 tablespoons powdered sugar - for sprinkling.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix cottage cheese with sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, egg yolks and soft butter.
2. Stir in the flour and baking soda, then knead a soft, non-sticky dough.
3. Lightly flour the work table, sprinkle the dough with flour and spread a top with a thickness of 0.3 cm.
4. After that, cut circles with a diameter of about 5 cm.
5. Overlap 4 circles, roll a roll and cut it in half.
6. Place the roses in the form (30 * 22 cm) lined with baking paper, grease them with beaten egg and put the form in the preheated oven up to 180 ° С for 25-30 minutes.
A bouquet of roses only good with a cup of tea or coffee! The result is amazing and you will immediately be able to pleasantly surprise your family!
“Rose” buns with cottage cheese & # 8211 a tender and tasty homemade dessert!
We present you the recipe for some very delicious buns, in the shape of roses. From soft and fluffy dough, with fine and tender cheese filling, they are obtained particularly appetizing and aromatic. They are perfect to be served as a dessert, snack or to be packaged. Experiment with your favorite dried fruits and enjoy your loved ones with the most delicious homemade cakes.
-3 eggs (2 eggs for dough, 1 egg for filling)
-200 g of sugar (100 g for dough and 100 g for filling)
-600-700 g of sifted flour
-2 packets of vanilla sugar (1 for dough and 1 for filling)
-25 g of fresh yeast (or 2 teaspoons of dry yeast)
-lemon peel for dough (optional)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour boiling water into the bowl of raisins and let them soften.
2. Prepare the mayonnaise: heat the milk and pour it into a bowl. Add the yeast, sugar and about 250 g of flour. Stir and leave the bowl in a warm place.
3. Melt the butter. Let it cool.
4. Mix the warm butter with the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour the resulting mixture into the mayonnaise bowl and mix.
5. Gradually add the remaining flour and knead the dough. Get a homogeneous and dense dough. Let it grow in a warm place.
6. Prepare the filling: mix the cottage cheese (at room temperature) with the egg, raisins (drained water), caster sugar and vanilla sugar. If the cheese is too moist, you can add a little flour or semolina.
7. Divide the dough into 24 balls of the same size. Leave them at room temperature for 15 minutes.
8. Spread a ball of dough in a small tray and cut it into 3 parts (different sizes). Arrange a portion of the filling in the middle.
9. Glue the edges of the smallest part of the dough around the filling (as close to the base as possible). Then do the same with the other two parts of the countertop. Thus form the rose. Glue the edges of the dough well, especially the last "petal".
10. Do the same with the other portions of dough. Leave the buns at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
11. Beat a yolk with a little milk. Grease the buns with the mixture obtained.
12. Arrange them on a baking tray lined with paper. Bake the buns in the preheated oven at 180 ° C until they are ready.
Fluffy rose dough and cottage cheese - Ready in just 20 minutes
The amazing biscuits made of fine cow's cheese, "Roses", will decorate every holiday table, delighting not only children but also adults.
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
In a deep container mix 250 g of cottage cheese, 100 g of melted margarine, 1/2 glass of sugar, 1 g of vanillin, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 egg yolks, writes iladies.ro.
Sift through a small sieve 450 g of flour with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and gradually add to the cheese mixture.
Knead the dough until you get a homogeneous consistency.
Spread the dough in a thin layer of 2-3 mm thick, using a glass with a small crack, cut circles of the same size. Overlap 3-4 circles and twist them well in a roll, then cut it in half so that you get 2 roses.
Similarly, form roses from the rest of the dough.
Preheat the oven to 120 degrees.
Line the tray with baking paper, arrange the biscuits carefully and send them in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Place the baked roses on a beautiful plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and you can serve them.
Enjoy the winter holidays with unique desserts!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Appetizing "roses" with cottage cheese & # 8211 the most beautiful homemade buns I've ever tried! Perfect to be served with tea!
Homemade buns are a very fragrant and appetizing delicacy, which no one can resist. If you want to enjoy your loved ones with a special dessert, we urge you to prepare the most elegant homemade buns with cottage cheese. In the form of small and tender roses, they conquer not only by taste but also by appearance. Surprise your loved ones with such a dessert and the praises will not be long in coming.
-2 teaspoons yeast (fresh or dried)
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
-lemon peeled lemon (optional)
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
-white beaten with milk (to grease the buns)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour boiling water into the bowl of raisins and leave for 15-20 minutes. Drain them and dry them on a paper towel.
2. Prepare the mayonnaise: mix the warm milk with the yeast, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 glass of flour. Leave the mayo in a warm place until a foam forms on the surface.
3. Melt the butter. Let it cool. Mix it with the eggs, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Pour the resulting mass into the bowl with mayonnaise and mix. Gradually add the remaining flour and lemon peel. Knead the dough. Get a homogeneous and dense dough. Allow the dough to rise in a warm place.
4. Prepare the filling: mix the warm cottage cheese (at room temperature) with the egg, raisins, caster sugar and vanilla sugar.
5. Divide the dough into 24 equal portions. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
6. Spread each portion of dough into a round top. Cut the worktop into 3 triangles of different sizes, but keep a distance of about 1-1.5 cm from the center.
7. Place a teaspoon of filling in the middle of the worktop.
8. Wrap each side of the countertop around the filling and glue the edges (as close to the base as possible). The largest part sits last. Get a rose.
9. Place the buns on a baking tray and let them rise for about 30 minutes.
10. Grease them with beaten egg yolk and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C until they are ready. If desired, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Gentle cookies & # 8220Roses & # 8221 from cheese dough! It is extremely easy to prepare!
Surprise your kids with delicious and healthy cheese cookies! The cookies are shaped like roses, they are so tender and tender that they melt in your mouth. & # 8220Trandafiri & # 8221 cookies are extremely easy to prepare, fragrant and look spectacular. These extraordinary cookies are ideal for the holidays or when you want to pamper yourself with a special dessert. Enjoy them with milk, tea or coffee!
& # 8211 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
& # 8211 powdered sugar for sprinkling
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the cheese with butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and egg yolks. Rub well with a fork until smooth.
2. Gradually add the sifted flour with baking soda and knead a soft dough (the amount of flour is approximate and depends on the moisture of the cheese and the size of the yolks).
3. Spread the dough in a layer 2-3 mm thick and cut circles with a small glass. Overlap 3-4 circles and roll them into a tight roll.
4. Cut the roll in half into 2 parts. Make 2 roses and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Do this with the whole dough.
5. Bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until nicely browned. Be careful not to dry them! Sprinkle warm roses with powdered sugar.
Dough roses with sweet cheese and cherries
After a model posted on Facebook by a friend, whom I thank for giving me a good idea, I also tried a quick dessert with puff pastry, sweet cheese and cherries, rose dough with sweet cheese and cherries.
1 pack of puff pastry rectangles (from Auchan)
grated peel of a lemon
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
1 egg yolk for anointing roses
I thawed the dough but not quite, just enough to be easy to handle, but not very soft.
In a bowl I put cheese, eggs, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla, lemon peel and mixed well to blend the entire composition.
I cut the cherries in half, took out the seeds and then each half of the cherry I cut it into slices which I then mixed with the cheese.
I took a rectangle / square of dough, I cut it at the corners, in the middle I put a spoonful of filling, then I gathered the sides one by one and I gave the last 2 sides with yolk on the inside to stay glued and because the rose should not open when ripe.
I greased the roses with yolk on the outside and put them in the oven until they were nicely browned.
How to bake cheeses
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
"Rose" pancakes with baked cheese
Ingredient: For the dough: 3 eggs (it is good to use them at home), 1 egg yolk, 550 ml of milk, 200 g of flour, 2 tablespoons of oil, half a tablespoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar.
For the filling: 250 g fresh cottage cheese, 1 small egg or an egg yolk, 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, 3 & # 8211 4 tablespoons sugar. You need another 50 g of butter to bake.
Preparation: In a deep bowl put eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and mix for 2 & # 8211 3 minutes. Add a little milk (100 ml). Stir.
In the form of rain, add the flour and mix well so that there are no lumps. Put the oil, mix with the whisk. Gradually add the milk. The composition should be thin, not thick, because we need thin pancakes.
Without shame. Lidia Buble shows everything she saw, until recently, only Răzvan. Exclusive
Experts explain why we feel the need to touch our face. How to refrain?
Bake the pancakes. We need a non-stick pan with a diameter of 28 & # 8211 30 cm. For the first pancake, grease the pan with a little oil. Bake the pancake for 10 -15 seconds on one side and 10 & # 8211 15 seconds on the other, if we want to have yellow pancakes in color and without stains. The fire must be small.
We shape the pancakes in the shape of a rose. For this we need a toothpick. Grease the wooden plate with a little oil. We cut the pancake in two equal parts.
With the toothpick, right in the middle, bring the pancake to the edge. We give it the shape of a rose (photo).
For each rose we need 1 & # 8211 2 teaspoons of cheese (no more).
Arrange the shaped pancakes in the bowl greased with a little oil and lined with a pancake.
Put a little more butter on top of the roses in the pancakes and put them in the oven for 10 & # 8211 15 minutes at 180 C until they lightly brown on top. Do not bake the pancakes any longer, as they will dry out.